To ensure you are receiving notifications, You'll need to first check you have your notifications enabled on your device. To do this please follow the steps below:
- Go to your phone's settings and scroll down to the Recon app
- click Notifications and ensure they are set to "Allow Notifications".
Once your notifications are enabled, please open the Recon app
- Tap the menu in top left corner and select settings
- There will be 2 tabs 'Account' and 'Preferences', select Preferences.
You can change your preferences for the following:
- Under Notifications, you can opt in/out of Include profile names in notifications - this means when you get a notification, it includes who the message is from.
- Under Cruises, you can check / uncheck the 'Notify me when I receive a new cruise'.
- Under Messages, you can check / uncheck the 'Notify me when I receive a new message'.
- Under Friend requests, you can check / uncheck the 'Notify me when I receive a new friend request'.