Anfrage einreichen

Data Subject Access Request

What is a Data Subject Access Request?

A Data Subject Access Request (DSAR) is a request to a data controller, (in this case T101 Ltd.), to provide you with all the personally identifiable information that they hold about you. We are only likely to have any data held about you unless you fall into one of the following categories:

  1. You are a member of Recon
  2. You are a supplier of goods and services to T101 Limited (including Modelling and Photography)
  3. You are not a Recon member but have booked for, or attended, a Recon event recently
  4. You have participated in surveys or agreed to be interviewed to help us with our research
  5. You have placed an advertisement with us
  6. You have recently entered one of our competitions
  7. You are an employee or former employee of T101 Ltd.
  8. You are an advertiser on one of our sites
  9. You have requested to hold an event at Fetish Week London
  10. You have applied for a job with T101 Ltd. and are still awaiting a decision

Data about customers of our former online store, other than data that must be kept for statutory reasons, has been destroyed.

T101 has an automated request for our members who want their data on Recon.

If you have interacted with us in a different capacity, we can retrieve the data that we hold on you (if any). The best way to tell us about this is either by contacting Customer Services on or by contacting T101 Ltd. through our website.

What can I expect to receive if I make a Subject Access Request to T101?

Data on Recon

To make a Subject Access Request to T101 about the data that we hold on Recon, you can use our automated request feature. This help article will explain how. The following personal information is provided:

  • Your profile data in comma separated file format. This will contain all the personal information that you have entered when joining Recon and the IP address that we last have recorded for you. ++ (log in details for the past 30 days)
  • Your photos

For reasons of privacy, and because the data that we process relates to our members’ sex lives, we don’t supply any information relating to other members in Subject Access Requests.

To use the automated system, you will need your Recon login details and access to the email account that is registered to your account. If you have ever given access to your Recon account to another person or have reason to believe that someone knows or may be able to guess your password, please change it to one that only you know before submitting the request. 

Data not on Recon

If you believe that we hold additional information that you need, we may need to ask you for more information to locate it, in which case please contact Customer Services with the details.


The personal data that you provide on Recon can be edited by you at any time thereby allowing you to rectify any errors. If you have difficulty you can check out the Help section on 'How to edit your profile' or get in touch with our Customer Services team on Some data we cannot change because it is collected, timestamped and stored in read-only logs. Log data is deleted after 30 days unless we are required to retain it by law.

For requests to rectify personal data entered on our other sites, please email 


If you have started to request a Recon account but have abandoned the process part way through or failed to verify your email address, we send you reminders to verify your email, if you do not do this within 7 days, your personal data will be deleted automatically.

You can delete your Recon account by following the instructions here. Data in backups may take slightly longer to be removed from the system. The backups are encrypted and only accessible to our Operations Team and we have processes in place to ensure that deleted accounts in those backups are put beyond use and cannot be restored.

If you apply for employment through our website, and you are unsuccessful, the personal data in your application is deleted when the position has been filled. This includes shredding of any paper-based submission such as a Curriculum Vitae. You should therefore retain the original of any documents yourself and only submit copies.

Your options if you want us to restrict processing of your personal data on Recon

A certain amount of data is necessary for us to be able to provide you with our services and, without it, we cannot provide the full Recon experience. You can, if you wish, choose to restrict processing of your data by electing not to use part of the normal service. We provide you with the following options for restricting processing of your data. You can:

1. Hide your profile. Once you have done this, it remains stored on Recon but cannot be seen by other members. We explain how to hide your profile in our help article Deleting your Profile.

2. Delete your account completely.

3. Block another member from seeing your profile – you will not see that member’s profile and they will not see your profile.

4. Change your advertising preferences – instead of seeing the default, randomly selected advertisements, you can ask us to use your age, interests, travel plans, event attendance, grade of membership, and location to provide advertisements that are more closely aligned to your interests and age group

5. Tell us whether you want to receive friend requests.

6. Tell us whether you want to receive cruises.

7. Tell us whether you want to receive push notifications.

8. Tell us whether you want to be included in the Top 100s.

If you have already opted in to the following optional parts of the service, you can opt out again:

  1. Tell us whether you want to have a virtual profile
  2. Change your marketing preferences to stop receiving marketing emails from us

Your options if you want to withdraw consent to processing

If you are a Recon member and you want us to stop processing your personal data, you can Delete your account

If you are not a Recon member but you have verified with us that we are processing your data, you can contact the Customer Services Team or the Data Protection Officer by emailing to ask us to stop.

Your options if you want to lodge a complaint with a Supervisory Authority

The supervisory authority is:

Information Commissioner's Office
Wycliffe House
Water Lane
Tel: 0303 123 1113 (local rate) or 01625 545 745 if you prefer to use a national rate number
Fax: 01625 524 510

Haben Sie Fragen? Anfrage einreichen
Powered by Zendesk